Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Place & Yours : Through The Front Door

This weeks meme for Meet Me At Mikes is 'Through The Front Door' by this weeks Theme Queen Femme de Montmartre.  I am such a homebody, I love being home and pottering about.   The kids love it too, rarely hanging around to tell me that they are board.  They're always out in the yard playing out wonderful adventures, in their rooms building or wrestling in the living room - never a dull moment! Coming home after a long & busy day  is always a great feeling, a sense of peace just washes over you, I love home - my favourite place in the whole world...

Our front door - a bit of a dumping ground...


Our front door opens straight into the family room - our living space, play space, entertaining space, catching up on the day space...

11 comments:

  1. looks very homey & comfy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing better than home....
    love your very organised hall way ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all your lovely cushy cushions! I'm with you - it's all about staying home for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks lovely and inviting. I love staying home too, it's the best place to be. Although it must be great too living in Ocean Grove, what a beautiful part of the world. I envy you living by the sea, that is one thing I really miss about living in the country xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a home bod too, much to my families disgust. Your place look too comfortable to be away from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love coming home too! Yours looks really welcoming, my kids like being at home too. Nothing like not having to go anywhere!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely home ! i surely understand why you feel good coming home.
    very nice pillow on the armchair by the way !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks like a beutiful, restful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou all for visiting, will be sure to pop over to your places too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have to agree with the others....it does look comfy, and if you love to be there, why not make it so?!
    I love all the cushions too. I don't have anywhere near enough here. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yeah, home is a sanctuary alright - i love being home too! red is my favourite colour, so those cushions completely captivated me.

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x