Saturday, February 20, 2016

simple lines...



I've just finished working on this simple scarf for the coming season.  I was in need of a project that wasn't going to take too long, with simple repetitive stitches for their therapeutic nature.  Some craft therapy to ease my busy mind and to calm an anxiousness that was gradually building in my chest. Mindless repetition is good like that. 

It's long and wide, and I really do love its simplicity and fall.

However, I've never used this yarn before.  Its a cotton/acrylic blend, super soft to touch and drapes beautifully, but I'm really a little nervous about how well its going to wear.  I can always trust 100% wool or 100% cotton to wash and wear with ease, so we'll just have to see how this one goes.  

Fingers crossed, because it really feels like I'm wrapped up in a warm hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! thanks so much for visiting x