Sunday, March 29, 2015

13/52..


a portrait of my daughter once a week, every week in 2015..

olive: stuck to me like glue, clinging on and burying in..

This week she has been up and down with a temperature, laughing one minute and miserable the next.  She's been in our bed every single night, buried in to my neck as close as she can possible get. While all day every day, she is in my arms or clinging to my legs fiercely, and this product shoot was going to be no exception.

Chaos surrounds, with jobs waiting to be processed, deadlines to meet, meals to prepare, laundry to fold, children to pick up and drop off.

But sometimes its all you can do, and the best medicine you can give, to hold your babies and be there for them, still and safe.  Everything else takes second place, and you just have to give in and surrender.




2 comments:

  1. Oh poor poorly baby, bless her. I hope she's feeling better now and yes I know what you mean about the times when everything else has to go hang while you cuddle them better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you with just surrendering. My youngest has not been herself either this week and it has definately been a case of forget the washing etc, etc. Hope she get's better soon xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x