Wednesday, August 3, 2011

down time...

I'm slowly getting back to normal after my market 'hangover'.  There has been just so much going on in the last 8 weeks that I've felt a little overwhelmed & in over my head, to be honest. I was going to post some pictures here, snapshots of the last two months, but I haven't many to share, too busy to take photos it seems... 

Now the sun is shining, a warm breeze blows & I feel like it's time to take things a bit slower, focus on my guys, all four of them.  They all need me for different things at the moment and it's time to be Mum & supportive wife again...
As I type this the littlest guy comes and throws his arms around my waist with a kiss & an "I love you, Mum!"  Now I need to make his tiny, tiny Robin figurine another cape, and some teeny tiny gloves with the bat symbol & a jagged edge.  He asks me to make the funniest things, he thinks I'm very clever!  Yesterday he asked me a question that I didn't know the answer to, "yes you do," he says, "you always know!" God love him, it's nice to be the superhero in his little life...

So, after hosting tomorrows Enjo party (not sure how I agreed to that one) and finishing off a few more Loved orders, I'm going to have some down time, well at least just focus on the stay at home mum side of life & be sure to put my camera to better use to capture the moments...
I hope the sun is shining where you are, it's been glorious here! 

10 comments:

  1. I think you're clever too! Enjoy your downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely to (almost) see you, Mel! Enjoy your well-deserved down time. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your boys are growing up!!
    And I loooooove your layered look Mel!!

    Enjoy your down time.XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. He thinks you're clever because you totally are! And I love love love your cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could consider your own super hero get-up, with jagged edge gloves, while you're at it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy Mel, your boys are adorable as is your little man and his sweet, sweet comment. I adore those moments.

    ps - enjoy the sunshine...isn't fab!

    Kellie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that is so cute. I love hearing little ones say things like that, you are so very loved. Enjoy the sunshine and family time. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh gorgeous cowl, I do love the colours you use!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a grand idea to get back to the main game, Mel. You ARE clever, see! x

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x