Monday, August 1, 2011

done...

Well, that's my first market done & dusted!  It was a great day, so many gorgeous stalls, you could spend a fortune on all the goodness available at Piccadilly Market...

I have to say I am pooped!  Two weeks flat out preparing for the big day has finally taken it's toll, I feel a little zombie-like today.  The stall looked nice, I met some gorgeous people & even sold a few things so it was a good day all round!  I could have sold the shrug I was wearing 10 times over!! (mental note for next winter...make shrugs!)

Now I have a few orders to get busy on & then I am sooo looking forward to sitting down with that delicious  bundle in the picture to make a few new things, maybe even a little something just for me... 

12 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time at the Market. Love the colours of your new wool.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great day!
    So typical that people wanted to buy something that wasn't for sale!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel..so glad the day went well and you met so many people. I don't think people are spending their money at the moment like they used to..what do you think? I know I'm not, I am quite cautious right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Markets can be exhausting can't they? It's all that mental preparation too, the lists, the things to remember...ahhh! Glad it was a fun day, and now you know what to expect next time! Hope you have a happy week, maybe take it easy and visit an oppie or two...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, now you'll be so extra prepared & uber confident for the next one, yahoo!! Sounds delightful & a wonderful day, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it sounds like it was a wonderful day Mel..good on you for getting your first market done. Here's to sitting down with your feet up with that gorgeous bundle you have :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to you! Will you do another... maybe in Melbourne so we can buy your wares??!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for you!

    P'raps cast a little something on now - just as an interim Market Starlet Reward?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh - it's been such a long time since I visited your lovely space - and you've been so busy!!
    So glad to hear the market went well :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew you would be a huge success...I can't wait to finnish this painting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad your first market was so much fun, all the hard work sounds like it was worth it. Enjoy playing with your new yarn, I do love your colour choices. Have a great weekend.x

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x