Monday, November 30, 2015

portraits..

48/52..
I spy the faintest sprinkle of freckles appearing across her nose
47/52..
that sweet, sweet neck is for kissing
46/52..
all the gentle sweetness, it far outweighs the two year old horrid
45/52..
we're in the process of learning the concept of sharing
44/52..
a wreath of dried weeds, and all she sees is a crown
43/52..
the little girl emerging..looking a little bit too grown up for my liking
42/52..
counting grazes, there are many..
41/52..
so in love with the ocean
40/52..
"a Kristoff tree!!"
she means crystal, but she's still Frozen obsessed

39/52..
presents and parties and cake! 
She has never been to a real birthday party before, but she talks about it everyday



a huge 10 weeks of portrait catch up! I can't believe there's only four to go, and I can't believe I've managed a picture every single week so far. Hugely proud of myself, and so loving to look back on memorable moments captured each week of her little life this year.

you can join in with more lovely portraits over at practicing simplicity..


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! thanks so much for visiting x