Sunday, March 1, 2015

9/52..


a portrait of my daughter once a week, every week in 2015..

olive: bolder than bold, determined and fearless..oh have you pushed my buttons this week!



The two year old has emerged, and man, she's feisty!  This week has been a struggle, it's been a battle of wills, it's been messy and noisy, and oh so repetitive.

I've been there before, three times, and I remember this stage well, I just really hoped we might have bypassed it just this one last time.

Ce la vie! 

Luckily, she can be quickly won over with the simple offer of a hug..and all is forgiven in an instant.




4 comments:

  1. I too have a very strong willed two year old girls, tantrums and tiara's spring to mind lol. Beautiful photo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo and those days are behind me (mine are 11 and 9) and you just have different issues but when they are so little and can't communicate in full sentences those strong ideas can test mummies that's for sure. Hope this week is better. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks to sweet to be feisty, gorgeous photo! mg xx found you at link up 9/52

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x