Wednesday, July 2, 2014

more blanket love..


My blanket making is in full swing.  After finishing Olive's blanket in May, I have been busily working that hook on some snugly rugs for new babies soon to be born.

I think its safe to say, I'm a little pre-occupied with these at the moment, sneaking in a few rows wherever I can, I was busting to finish all three just to see them neatly stacked one on top of the other! Also,  I think one of the best things about the making is the gifting.  I'm so looking forward to handing these over in little handmade welcome packs.

The most treasured gifts we ever received for our new babies, apart from the ready made meals (BEST!), were the little pieces handmade with love. There's nothing quite like it, is there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hello! thanks so much for visiting x