Tuesday, May 17, 2011

shades of winter...

even though we still have a little bit of autumn to go yet, you'd swear we were well & truly in the midst of winter.
I'm loving whites & creams at the moment, and having fun clearing out my stash putting left over yarn to perfectly cosy use..
these headbands have been fun too, and I must say I do feel like quite the ski bunny in the white one! Perfect for these bitterly cold mornings & pretty handy for the bad hair days too...
My computer is slower than slow at the moment, so if you don't hear from me for a bit, you can assume I have given up & spared myself the agonising frustration of waiting a lifetime for a single letter to appear as I type...

Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Georgeous work..I don't blame you for not wanting to wait while the computer does it's thing..slowly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again with the lovely scarves giving me the wants! I did finally purchase some beautiful steel blue wool over the weekend and I am going to attempt my own lovely cowl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work snow white. Wishing you speedy internet connectivity too (was it the boys hogging your monthly usage??) Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all looking great Mel. Cream/ivory is one of my favs, but lately I also seem to be leaning a bit towards the grey. Even bought myself a t-shirt and tights in the shade. :)
    Just looked at your previous post and enjoyed the read and the sentiment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x