Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a lovely swap...

I have to say one of the most incredible things about blogging is the gorgeous, clever & oh so generous people you meet along the way.  The lovely Pam from Cloth To Creation and I played a little game of swapsies & she has sent me this stunning book mark, along with gorgeous vintage gift tag, so clever, just look at the detail she has put into these pieces...
I adore that the book mark has been made using a vintage suspender clip, how divine! And the elegant lady reminds me of my dear Nan, always with the matching shoes hat, bag & gloves, love it!   Thanks so much Pam, it was  lots of fun!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Bookmark and Tag!! Lucky you! As a past recipient of some lovely gifts from Pam I know the care and detail she puts in to everything she makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very gorgeous. What did you swap with her I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely and such beautiful detail. There really are some very talented people in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would looove those goodies too, great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness how divine these are super gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x