Wednesday, June 30, 2010

to my happy place...

So, hubby's been sick for a few days now with some horrible bug.  He's been sleeping most of the time, very little appetite & no energy for much more than the odd movie.  We had him settled up in the spare room so that he could pretty much just get himself over it & hopefully keep it to himself, but it seems our big boy is now on a downward spiral & he's been struck too...
  and so, in between tending the sickies I shall go to my happy place & hope the rest of us are spared...

I'm working on another crocheted rug.  The idea was stripes in random colours & widths but it's not working for me, I don't think I can do random...the conundrum, do I persevere, or start pulling?

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you guys have been inflicted with a dose of sickness. There is so much going around at the moment. Hope they both have a quick recovery. If random doesn't work, continue the rest to mirror the width's of what you've already done - that way you don't need to pull out anything and it will look like a planned design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds just like what my little man has had for the last week, and now I am starting to feel it creeping up on me, boo hoo. I'm not one for random either, so I agree that trying to "mirror" what you have already done will work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuk! I hope you are spared from those disgusting winter germs.
    Love that crochet is your happy place, mine too. And I don't think I could do anything random either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I do hope everyone is really well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun picture of your crazy crocheting. Warm winter wishes. Sending some Summer Sunbeams your way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rug looks lovely, I hope you feel better soon pumpkin!!!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x