Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Creative Space...

I'm finishing off a couple of  little jobs I'd made a start on recently that for whatever reason I had set aside, perhaps out of boredom or of being struck with inspiration to start something new, or little people & their demands.  Anyway, they are slowly being completed...

Firstly, I finally put the handles on my cabinet.  I was going to paint it, but I actually really like the way it looks just as it is...

and time to stich all those knitted squares together for my nana rug, I'm thinking it needs some kind of boarder, but I'm just not sure what...

To join in, pop over to Kootoyoo for more creative places.

15 comments:

  1. Loving that cabinet... I too like it that way!! Nothing is as cozy as a nana rug!!

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice cabinet, and the mismatched handles set it off a treat. xxNick

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cabinet!! and what a cosy nanna rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfectly PERFECT cabinet!
    i'm LOVING your nanna squares too. if you crochet then you could do a simple crochet edging which would finish it off nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those multicoloured handles,add a whimsy charm to your cabinet. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also loving the cabinet & I'm pretty keen on the gorgeous knitted squares. Your finished nanna blanket will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cabinet is lovely and I think you were right not to paint it as it has so much more character as it is. The assorted handles look perfect as do those knitted squares, lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cabinet is fabulous I love it how it is too the handles are sweet and your nana rug is made up of such soothing colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those squares are gorgeous! I love the cabinet all unfinished like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't decide what I love more, that cabinet or those squares ....!

    I wouldn't paint it either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah i would'nt do anything more with the cabinet except stare at it lovingly ....its fantastic and the mismatched knobs perfect .
    i've not heard of a nana rug ,this side of the world ...yours looks like it'll be lovely . gorgeous classic colours .....
    thanks so much for your lovely comments over at mine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see the swquares all put together...Liking the cabinet just as it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your cupboard... it is gorgeous...!

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x