Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You can never really plan...

I had planned a really productive day today. I was going to dedicate the day (or at least the afternoon) to having all my orders complete, well a good portion of them anyway, but that was not to be...
First we had our first official school visit for Prep next year, so off we went to school, sat around for a cuppa with other parents & caught up on some local news. Then we came home where I was going to make a start on things before kinder drop off...
...but ended up constructing a train set & playing trains for a while. Took off for kinder, came home for lunch & to make a start on things, remembered the list of ingredients my eight year old left me to collect so that he could 'make' our dinner tonight (a new thing, he's so into this, who am I to discourage that kind of enthusiasm!) so off to supermarket, school & kinder pickup, swimming and home...needless to say a very unproductive day on the order front. Tomorrow, it will be different...won't it...

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love when that happens :p...Atleast you were still productive. I have tons to do and manage to do a whole lot of nothing haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like most of my days too!i just keep reminding myself that these days are fleeting...

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x