Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well "HELLO!"
This is my very first blog and I am quite excited about it. I'm really looking forward to sharing my new venture with you all. I have been creating nursery canvases for friends and family as gifts for a couple of years now and I've decided to take the plunge and put them out there for the public to enjoy!
I'm a fulltime mum to three little boys, so life is pretty busy already, but I'm up for another challenge - so wish me luck!!
My pieces are all hand made and mostly one-offs, as the fabric and ribbon I use can change depending on availabilty. I use quality fabrics and look for materials that are a little bit special so that each piece is unique. I think they are quite sweet & I really hope you do too....

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogland. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete

hello! thanks so much for visiting x